People from different countries are moving to Dubai for higher quality of life and better opportunities. Dubai offers the best opportunities to start a business and succeed.
When you close your business, some paperwork, registration and legal action will be required. These are to ensure your company shuts down smoothly and you don’t incur fines later on.
The liquidation process of a company requires many documents, certificates and permits from government agencies. We will assist you and answer all your questions.
For the liquidation process, you must prepare a notarized general assembly report. Thus, the liquidation of the company is approved. In addition, notices on the appointment of a liquidator must be attached.
- Prepare a document issued by the liquidator that you have agreed to liquidate (auditor registration certificate, notarized signature, copy of business license)
- Complete the registration and license application form
- At DED, a legal counsel will approve the company’s documents and liquidation documents, as well as the appointment of the liquidator after review.
- A payment receipt will be issued for the dissolution of the company. After the fees are paid, the termination documents are issued.
- Publish the liquidation notice in local Arab newspapers. This should give 45 days for claims or complaints to be submitted.