The term “offshore” is becoming very popular in business language. These are business and investments outside the country of residence. Thus, an offshore company is a legal entity residing in an offshore financial center/offshore jurisdiction.
An offshore company is also often defined as an International Business Company (IBC) or Non-Resident Company. It is a legal structure owned by a company or an individual. This reduces the tax burden and simplifies asset management
Offshore Company Setup
The offshore company has become the most attractive business model for investors. The main benefit is the simplification of doing business and you can ensure data protection.
Offshore companies in the UAE offer the advantage of increasing profitability by simplifying the reporting system while increasing anonymity and privacy.
we recommend setting up your offshore company
Offshore companies offer a number of benefits. Its main advantages are:
- Its main advantages are
- No office space required
- Data protection, anonymity, privacy
- Asset protection
- No accounting costs
- Business can be done internationally (invoice to international customers)
- 100% foreign ownership, 100% profit return
- No public records of shareholders or directors
- Quick registration
- Suitable for all kinds of international trade
- Companies can own assets (assets, real estate, cash, stocks)
- Possibility of bank accounts in different currencies
- Registration under offshore company laws and regulations
There are three different Offshore jurisdictions. Each has its own location and may need different documentation
- Offshore companies are not allowed to trade within the Offshore authority
We Have the Experience to Do It Right (on page: We Have the Experience to Do It Right)
We have years of experience in starting various types of business (including offshore).
We advise you on the complete registration process for the establishment of offshore companies in your chosen emirate.
We will help you handle any legal issue. We are with you during and after the establishment.